Project Manager (Mechanical & Electrical)
Mechanical & Electrical Project Manager - Commercial Fit-out – Central London - £70,000 - £80,000 per annum.
A growing Mechanical and Electrical Subcontractor is seeking an experienced M&E Project Manager to join their team working on a number of developments in Central London. The Subcontractor provide high quality mechanical and electrical services on new build projects and maintenance contracts on existing buildings. They have a growing portfolio of work in London.
They are looking to expand their existing portfolio of work in the commercial office fit-out sector. The M&E Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing a number of projects within this sector. They will be managing CAT-A and CAT-B fit outs valued between £100k - £500k. They will be involved in the tendering and procurement of new projects. Ideally they will have good contacts within the industry in order to help the expansion of the company.
The day to day responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the instalment of plumbing, heating, drainage and ventilation.
- Responsible for reading blueprints, drawings and specifications.
- Coordinating work with other tradesmen/sub-contractors/managers.
- Managing the team of skilled tradesmen.
- Carrying out Toolbox talks & RAMS (Risk Assessment and Method Statement).
- Maintaining high standards of health & safety.
- Carrying out QA inspections.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a role with greater responsibility and ownership over their work as well as a clear stake within a growing company.
If you are interested in this role or others send your CV to or call on 02076538815 for more information.