Senior Site Manager
Senior Site Manager - Chelmsford, Essex - £58,000-£60,000
Are you a Senior Site Manager who can manage projects up to £20m+ in value? Are you looking to join a main contractor with a really low staff turnover? Have you had experience on projects across commercial sectors such as leisure, schools or health projects?
If the answer is yes, please read on as this is a fantastic opportunity.
Benefits of this company include:
- Very low staff turnover
- Award winning main contractor
- Working on some of the most prestigious projects on the market
- Projects across varied commercial sectors particularly leisure
- Above average in the industry for training
- Privately owned company
Responsibilities of the successful Senior Site Manager include:
- Managing all health and safety
- Managing all trades, labour and sub contractors
- Ensuring a quality product
- Ensuring the programme is adhered to
- Tool box talks
- Liaising with the client when necessary plus commercial teams
Requirements of the successful Senior Site Manager includes:
- HND/HNC/Degree in Construction or relevant background
- CSCS Managers card
- First Aid
- Must show longevity to previous employers
CV's are being reviewed as soon as possible. Please contact me directly for further information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.