Associate Project Manager
Associate Project Manager
Salary package: £65-£80K dependant on experience with generous package
A Professional Construction Consultancy have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Director to join their Warwickshire office. The position has become available due to the office expanding and the consultancy wanting to expand their services and project portfolio out of this office.
You will have at least 10-15 years' experience in the construction industry and will be MRICS chartered or equivalent. You will be experienced working at Associate or Director Level within a consultancy environment. Duties to include being part of all aspects of Project Management from inception of a project through completion, including business development.
The consultancy offers the opportunity to become a partner of the business as the consultancy have a track record of only recruiting partners internally from Project directors. You will report to the current owners continuing to drive business and expansion plans.
- You must be Degree qualified in Project managing or similar technical discipline.
- Must have Business development skills and be able to give examples where you have won projects and clients into a business.
- Ideally you have membership of other relevant professional body.
- You will have strong technical delivery experience working across multiple sectors not limited to the sectors the consultancy currently excel at.
- You will have the ability to successfully manage and take ownership of complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner.
- You will have strong feasibility and cost planning experience.
- Experience of providing procurement advice, tender documentation and post contract services.
- Your approach must be personable and you'll have performed client facing roles in the past, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery.
- You will be able to build long-term relationships.
- You will have been previously employed by a
- Stakeholder management with a clear focus on developing client accounts.
- You will have evidence of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines.
- You will be a team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious.
- You will have the capacity to bring in business from existing relationships and drive further business forward.
- Experience managing and building a team.
Why it's a great opportunity for you
- You will be given large amounts of autonomy.
- Opportunity to become an equity partner.
- Competitive salary.
- Non-political environment.
- Very well established brand with national offices.
To apply please send your CV to or call Greg on 01189 522 240