Support Engineer Central Manchester Apply ASAP!
My client is a leading FinTech firm that is looking to hire a Support Engineer to join their Support Team based in Central Manchester. Our client is a leading provider of prepaid and credit corporate payment solutions for businesses across Europe, operating across a range of business sectors including travel, rewards, and incentives, media and production. Our client's extensive portfolio of payments solutions helps maximise profitability and reduce cost by transforming how companies manage payments to suppliers, employees, and customers.
We are looking for a Support Engineer with great customer skills to join the European Support Team to help both internal and external users in this fast-growing company.
Duties will include:
- Support a diverse user community in both the UK and Europe with application and infrastructure Incidents, Service Requests, and web applications
- Maintenance of secure platforms and maintaining networking and VPNs between sites
- Deploying patches and updates to production and test systems
- Setting up and managing virtual infrastructure
- Providing exceptional levels of service by working to an on-call rota when needed
- Producing service achievement reports on a regular basis
- Identifying recurrent trends and helping to resolve these
If you possess a “can do” attitude, are driven by research, problem solving, and thrive on challenges, we want to speak with you.
Our client uses Microsoft technologies in a big way, so to be the right candidate for the job you will need to have commercial experience in the following:
- Minimum of 3 years’ Support experience
- MS SQL Server 2008+, T-SQL, SSMS
- Windows Server administration
- VPN support
- Networking protocols e.g. IPSEC
- Supporting SaaS web applications based on IIS, ASP.Net
- Software deployment technologies e.g. Octopus Deploy
Preferable skills for this role would be:
- Cloud virtualisation technology e.g. AWS, Azure, VMWare
- Linux Server
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The chance to work for a truly innovative multi-award-winning FinTech Company that is being described as “one of the most disruptive FinTech companies in the market”.
Salary is based on experience, this could be up to £40,000 – Maybe more for the right person!
Our client has an amazing benefit scheme for all their employees – This includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Company pension scheme
- Health care and dental cover
- City centre location
THE START DATE
ASAP – Our client is keen to get the Support Engineer job filled with the right person
We really want to hear from you, even if it’s just to ask some questions about this job!
Call Adam on 0207 867 3494 or click that nice big button to apply!
For the latest opportunities check out our job board http://www.desantisarin.com/job-board/Keywords: FinTech, Finance, Banking, Payments, Card, SQL Databases, SSMS, SQL Server, T-SQL, Transact SQL, Stored Procedures, Octopus Deploy, Deployment, SaaS, IIS, ASP.Net, Windows Server, Cloud, AWS, Amazon Web Services, Azure, VMWare, Citrix, Linux, Support Engineer, Support Analyst