Are you looking to make a difference and create a huge impact working for one of the most prestigious companies in the market? Do you have a strong passion for technology? And most importantly do you want to be involved in major life changing projects? If the answer is yes, then please read below and get in touch ASAP.
My client is urgently looking for driven Solution Architects who wants to be part of their Distribution and Marketing Service (DMS) team. Your purpose will be to help Financial Service firms deliver innovative customer experiences, gain insight from ‘big data’, allow them to serve their customer better and help them grow their business through innovative digital solutions.
The industries that you will be working across are Capital Markets, Wealth and Asset Management, Banking & Insurance and projects will generally relate to:
- Customer Service
- Digital Propositions
- Digital Analytics
- Channels and Customers
- Customer Experience
- Marketing Transformation
Most consultants and managers will spend their time working on client sites delivering a project. It is important to understand that projects vary dramatically in size and length with a typical project lasting 6-9 months with an immediate team of 5-10 people.
Solution architects are responsible for driving analysis and / or project management activities across the delivery lifecycle such as:
- Gap analysis and vendor selection
- Shaping solution options and providing assessments/ recommendations
- Design issue resolution
- Workshop facilitation
- Team coordination.
- Requirements gathering and definition
- Functional and / or technical specifications
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Tools: Oracle On Demand, Salesforce, Pega Cloud
- Expertise in Banking knowledge or Capital Markets, Insurance
- Experience in working with FS clients to drive marketing transformation
- Deep expertise in major multi-channel and/or digital development covering Branch, Telephony, Online, Tablets and Mobile services
- Banking or Insurance expertise
- Agile methodology experience and familiarity with Scrums
- Leadership Qualities
What my client offers
Amazing career opportunities – My client strongly encourages you to challenge yourself, think, innovate and collaborate in every role you play so you can grow as fast as you can.
Training – Last year my client invested over $787 million in training and developing people as they truly understand the importance of keeping you at the top of your game.
30 days holiday
3 additional days for charitable work of your choice
Employee healthcare plan
Competitive pension scheme
Great people to work with
Competitive basic salary – and I mean competitive!!
For further information or to register your interest, please contact Octavian Panchici via email at: , or telephone at: +44 (0) 20 7780 6700
Role: Solutions Architect
Salary: £68,000 – £110,000 + extensive benefits package
Start Date: Flexible