This Home Management position is tremendously exciting because it offers the chance to become involved in a small yet progressive healthcare provider, with an exceptional reputation, who are at the start of a huge period of growth.
The chance to run a flagship 75-bedded Nursing Home based on the outskirts of Swindon, this opportunity presents unlimited scope for an exceptional home manager to deliver a truly outstanding level of care to their residents in a home seen as the Jewel in this companies Crown.
This stunning care facility only opened its doors in 2014 and offers its residents a deluxe range of facilities including a restaurant, cinema room, bar, snooker room, library, wellness spa and much more.
A snapshot of the Home Manager starting package is:
- £60,000pa - £62,000pa base salary (Negotiable)
- Performance related bonus - Paid Monthly
- Support from fully supernumerary clinical deputy who has worked there since it opened
Criteria for this opportunity:
- Nurse Qualified with an active NMC pin - RGN, RMN or RNLD
- Previous experience as Home Manager running a fully compliant care home
- Previous experience as Home Manager running a Care home 50 beds in size or more
Responsibilities for this opportunity include:
- Maintenance of occupancy - currently at 98%
- Recruitment of Care and Nursing Staff - currently 1 nurse vacancy and 3 carer vacancies
- Working towards achieving 'Outstanding' with CQC
Naturally being such a key home within the group the successful Home Manager will go on to become a leading player in the company as it grows with key succession plans into regional and quality level appointments.
If this exciting new opportunity sounds of interest to you and you meet all of the above criteria please click 'Apply' within the advert and Michael from Leaders in Care will be in touch very soon.