Healthcare Assistant - Southport
Pay Rates £7.50 - £10.50ph
Precedo Healthcare has an opportunity for experienced Healthcare Assistants for flexible agency work supporting people with dementia and the elderly in nursing homes.
A key aspect of the role is encouraging and supporting clients to enable them to live as independently as possible with the highest standards of support and care.
The successful Healthcare Assistants will be offered work within a variety of establishments throughout Southport and the surrounding areas.
Long term bookings and full time are available should you wish. Mixture of Days, Nights and weekends are also available.
- Commitment to delivering outstanding support to the service users
- Passionate about supplying the right care to the individuals
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- 6 months experience in last 2 years supporting the elderly and people with dementia. (Desired)
Benefits of working for Precedo Healthcare
- Excellent pay rates, above industry standard
- Flexible working hours to suit family or other commitments
- Free annual training
- Friendly and dedicated office based team
- Friend referral bonus scheme
- Care Certificate Qulification through Precedo
If you have not been contacted within 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Do you know any Registered Nurses who are looking for agency work? Refer them to Precedo Healthcare and earn up to £200 in high street vouchers.