EYFS Teacher - ASAP - Barking
** EYFS Teacher
** ASAP Start
** Barking, East London
** Inner London Payscale
** Full time/Perm
REESON Education is delighted to be working closely with the Governors and senior leadership team of an expanding larger than average 4 form entry primary school and Nursery in East London, Barking, who are currently looking for an experienced and nurturing EYFS Teacher to join their excellent teaching staff at the earliest possible date.
To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelor of Education or PGCE, with experience as a class teacher or within teaching placements, preferably within Early Years (EYFS). You must also be able to provide the details of two teaching related referees.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of EYFS curriculum
- At least one years teaching experience in Nursery or Reception
- Be able to inspire and motivate others through their teaching
- Display evidence of securing classroom excellence.
- Be able to work well as part of a team whilst individually.
- Someone with a positive can do attitude, looking to make a difference through their teaching
- Someone looking to take the next big step in their teaching career and be the best they can be.
If you are interested in this EYFS teaching post and you have the relevant teaching qualifications and experience please forward your CV to EJ at REESON Education. Please note that schools will be looking to interview ASAP and this will be subject to a full DBS check in line with schools safe guarding policies.