Litigated Debt Recovery Paralegal
Are you a Paralegal or Fee Earner looking to kickstart your legal career? Does a career in Debt Recovery appeal to you? If so, this is the opportunity for you. Rare entry level opportunity for a paralegal to join a highly regarded, well-established national practice. You will join the Litigated Commercial Recoveries team in Leeds and run your own caseload alongside supporting other fee earners.
The ideal candidate for this role would be someone who really wants to develop their skills and technical ability in recoveries as the role comes with excellent scope for training and progression. Our client will be as invested in your career development as you are and the sky is the limit in terms of places this role could take you.
- Joining the Litigated Commercial Recoveries team, you will sit within the firm's wider Banking and Finance group.
- Your role will mainly involve managing your own caseload of Litigated Recoveries files, alongside supporting the team.
- Acting on behalf of varied commercial clients, you will work with high volume, large scale clients.
- This role comes with excellent scope for progression and would be ideal for those considering a long term career in this practice area.
- The ideal candidate for this role would be someone who has ambitions to forge a long-term career in debt recovery litigation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a necessity for this role as you will be liaising with large scale, high volume clients.
- Those with a good team spirit are encouraged to apply and proven team working skills.
- You must be able to prioritise your workload effectively and have good organisation skills.
- Good IT skills needed.
- A minimum of GCSE B in Maths and English
- Competitive Salary.
- Excellent scope for progression
- State of the art offices 10 minutes from Leeds train station
How to Apply:
If you would to apply for this role or find out the full job description then contact Helen Mauborgne in our Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal division. Alternatively, if you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants on the above number.