Client Services Associate - Luxury property
In their 8th year, this luxury hospitality service is growing from strength to strength. They provide a global service which allows people to stay at luxury homes in top cities, whilst providing an excellent service throughout their stay. They pride themselves on the exceptional customer experience they provide and are highly acclaimed within the luxury property industry.
With over 1000 luxury properties on their books, they are hoping to expand their Operations team and are on the hunt for a smart and tech savvy graduate Client Services Associate to join the ranks.
In this Client Services Associate job, you will be working as part of the company's biggest core team. It will be your responsibility to work closely with the homeowners, guests and colleagues to ensure the best possible customer experience is maintained. You will be helping with any issues that arise across the properties, which could be complex and ambiguous! It's an incredibly varied role where you will be involved in an array of tasks; from invoicing and budgeting, to managing supplier relationships, to providing in-depth and timely customer service.
Please note their service is 7 days a week and the role will be on a shift basis. These will consist of the following shifts: 8am-4.30pm, 9am - 5.30pm and 11.30am-8pm.
They are really respective of your work life balance and so the rota is sent out a month in advance and they are flexible.
In this Client Services Associate job, you can expect a truly diverse and fast paced role. The following tasks will make up part of a typical day:
- Working very closely with guests and hosts to understand any issues and quickly determine the right way to resolve the problem
- Ensuring the client experience is at a high standard through regular updates communicated with clients
- Putting forward sensible improvements to the overall guest and host experience
- Becoming an expert on their properties and develop the confidence to deal with a variety of issues
- Coordinating their maintenance team of contractors and technicians to ensure that issues are resolved and all parties are fully kept up to date
- Supporting the team on any ad hoc tasks
What we're looking for?
- A smart graduate educated to degree level
- A real interest in the property market is a must
- A very strong communicator, both written and verbal with a professional approach when speaking to clients
- Fantastic interpersonal skills to work across internal teams
- A genuine excitement for working in a start-up environment - you will be happy to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in
- A flexible worker who is happy to adapt and has a logical mindset
- A strong attention to detail in all work
- A real multi-tasker who can keep a level head when juggling multiple projects
- Tech savvy ideally with a background or understanding in maintenance/property
- Excellent customer based experience (e.g. hospitality, chalet host etc)
- Well versed with Google
- A fast learner who will be able to pick up bespoke systems with ease
- A forward thinker who will bring fresh ideas to the table and constantly seek to improve processes
What's on offer?
- Structured training programme with a truly flexible route for your progression
- A young and fun team environment who love beer and pizza on a Friday!
- A fully functioning fancy coffee machine
- Table tennis
- Fully stocked fridges
- Staff parties and team outings!
- Pension scheme and health insurance
- Partnered with an employee benefits scheme so lots of extra benefits!
Looking for Client Services Associate jobs and have an interest in luxury property? Waste no time and apply for this Client Services Associate job in London today!