New Channel Development Manager
- To launch and develop as well as deliver on a new member referral acquisition programme that will exceed the sales volume, revenue and LTV targets.
- To develop an end to end marketing plan for the programme
- To get the business engaged about the potential of the channel
- Work with other teams to identify opportunities to maximise the 3 year value of these customers
- To deliver the sales volume, revenue and LTV targets for the existing sale propositions and channels, within the agreed budgets
- To review the propositions to ensure they appeal to the target customers
- To identify improvements to the marketing and sales journeys and work with the teams across the business.
- To develop a pipeline of new acquisition channels
- To ensure all large risks are identified and monitored