World First is a market-leading, award-winning, bank-beating, rapidly growing, fun-loving international payments company and we are looking to hire a PPC Manager to join our growing team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced PPC specialist to join a fast-growing, dynamic and creative marketing team, based in our head office in London.
This is a unique role for someone who has experience working in PPC but would like to take the first step into a broader more strategic role. We are looking for someone who is confident about being hands-on involved in executing, managing & optimising the UK & EMEA account in-house.
This role is to monitor the effective use of our PPC spend, analyse data created by our PPC accounts and assist in setting the strategy for the accounts in line with overarching business objectives.
- Set the UK & EMEA PPC marketing strategy
- Implement PPC advertising strategies, measure results and recommend changes and enhancements to meet programme objectives
- Develop a test and learn agenda, structure tests, report on impacts and use results to formulate recommendations to improve spend efficiencies
- Review the work being carried out by our agency with a view to eventually bring the account in-house
- Examine the data for trends to identify opportunities for growth
- Work with the creative team to suggest engaging copy & creative to drive traffic & conversions
- Maintain and develop industry knowledge to ensure we are at the cutting edge of paid search advertising
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools
Skills and Experience Required
- A mix of campaign planning, monitoring and optimisation skills, preferably within a B2B environment
- Hands-on knowledge of Adwords (Ideally Adwords Certification in place) and Bing proven in a PPC role
- Experience of running & managing a PPC programme in-house
- Knowledge of how PPC fits in with SEO & other digital marketing channels
- Proficient Excel skills
- Ability to multitask across a number of different internal PPC campaigns
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
Remuneration and benefits package:
- Basic salary of up to £40k per annum, commensurate with experience
- Excellent benefits package including annual discretionary bonus, company pension scheme, health cover, annual season ticket loan, cycle-to-work scheme, corporate gym and retail discounts
- Company perks including free breakfast, free massages, Friday drinks fridge, tri-annual company parties, bi-annual team nights out, annual charity day and more!