A leading wealth management organisation is currently seeking an Investment Administrator to join its back office operations in Liverpool. As part of the corporate actions team, the purpose of this role is to process all corporate events accurately and within strict deadlines.
Key duties include:
- Contribute to the accurate and timely processing of UK corporate events utilising proprietary and industry wide systems
- Event capture and creation for circulation to affected Investment Management Teams & Support
- Stock and cash reconciliation before and after corporate event processing
- Accurate preparation of documents
- Answer any queries comprehensively and professionally in a timely manner both internally and when dealing with external parties
- Escalate any issues to manager/section head as appropriate
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of corporate action processing and current market practices
You will have/be:
- Background in an administrative, processing team within the financial services industry
- Knowledge/experience of corporate action processing is desirable but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem skills and ability to work in a pressurised environment within strict deadlines
- Highly numerate
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office - Excel knowledge essential
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to produce and interpret reports
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading brand in the market with excellent long term career prospects.
Please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV as applications for this vacancy will close shortly.