Corporate Recovery Manager/ Senor Manager: boutique firm
Your new role
The firm have taken the opportunity to upgrade this team management role. Running a team of experienced and more junior staff, you won't have cases assigned in your name, so you can dedicate your time to:
- Managing the team's case portfolio demonstrating a proactive approach to case progression and ensuring compliance
- Setting in consultation with Partners the overall strategy for each new case and supervising the implementation and recording of this strategy.
- Controlling WIP, ensuring work is completed on time/to budget and that staff have clear direction.
- Overseeing negotiations relating to the recovery and sale of assets.
- Supervising investigations into the conduct of directors.
- Supporting, mentoring and developing team members; undertaking staff appraisals and reviewing/agreeing time sheets.
Caseload in this team is asset-rich. Workflow is due to significantly increase in value and volume hence he firm wishing to "upscale" this role from its current form.
This is primarily a case management role, but may on occasion include some networking and business development activities.
What you'll need to succeed
The firm would like an established Manager (or Senior Manager) who is used to trading administrations, bankruptcies and asset-rich casework. You'll have the ability to work across multiple assignments simultaneously, to be client- and service- focused, and have experience handling staff appraisals as well as coaching/mentoring.
What you'll get in return
Genuinely the chance to really make this role your own. As the team grows so you can shape its structure, content and M.O. You'll report direct to Partners, and if Partnership itself is something that you are aiming for, there is a clear route in the firm and evidence of internal promotion to this level. In addition this is a firm bucking most of the formal insolvency trends at the moment - taking the pressure off you to produce new business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.