Field Service Engineer Pumps
Field Service Engineer (Pumps)
Covering the M25 corridor
Field Service Engineer (Pumps) £32,000 + Overtime + Van + 25 days holiday + Pension + Benefits + Call Out
Field Service Engineer (Pumps) required for company who offer stability, training, promotion opportunities and an excellent benefits package.
The successful candidate will have experience working on ANY pump, drainage or sewage systems. You will need basic electrical experience including 3 phase and be confident working in confined spaced.
As a field service engineer you will cover the M25 corridor, travelling to the south coast when required. You will enter the company as a seniior service engineer and long term will have the opportunity to progress within the business. You will be responsible for planned and reactive maintenance on commercial drainage systems. You will work from home with a vehicle. You must be confident dealing with customers face to face and hold a driving license.
The company are very reputable and professional. You will enjoy working for a very employee focused business where you'll be trained and developed. They have won contracts over their competitors as they never compromise on quality of service.
* Repairing and maintaining on Pumps and Drainage Systems
* Conducting drainage surveys and technical reports (basic reports only & training given)
* 45 Hours a week Monday to Friday & working on call 1 in 4 weeks and one Saturday in 4
* Provide a high level of customer service
* Home based role
* Training and developing more junior members of staff
* Experience of working with drainage pump/sewage pump systems
* Good basic general electrical experience including both single and 3 phase.
* Ability to deal with customers and work in a home based role
* Good level of physical fitness and the ability to work in confined spaces.
* Driving license essential