Business Analyst (Agile, UAT) St Albans
Business Analyst (Agile, UAT) - St Albans
Skills, Business Analysis, Business analyst, Prince2, ISEB, process mapping, data analysis, Requirement Gathering, User Acceptance Testing, UAT, Reporting, Business Change, Agile, and Project Management
My Client is a Leading Tech Driven travel Org based in St Albans Hertfordshire, and we are looking to add an Agile Business Analyst to the Team
My Client is looking for a Business Analyst (Software Development Life-Cycle) to assist with their evolving systems. You'll be a an experienced but evolving BA with a strong Business Analysis background from a Software Development / Technical Environment ideally within Agile / SCRUM methodology environment. AS a Business analyst you'll be responsible for Requirement Gathering, User Stories / Journeys, coupled with Strong GAP analysis, and ideally UAT Testing.
To work as a Business Analyst (2yrs) within the Project management team, supporting the delivery of strategic current and future initiatives, with strong technical Documentation writing skills,
Role and Responsibilities
1. To undertake all analysis work required by projects including requirements gathering, functional specification creation, process mapping, data analysis, co-ordination of user testing etc.
2. To manage small/medium size projects with guidance when required.
3. To manage own time efficiently to ensure that deadlines on multiple tasks/initiatives are met.
4. To present recommendations to Management - CTO, Stakeholders etc
5. To provide concise, accurate reporting of work progress to key stakeholders,
6. To give feedback where necessary to the Senior Managers/Directors.
7. To provide efficient communication channels with other departments.
8. To assist in the enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
9. Writing Tech Documentation
10. UAT Testing
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the role.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
* Experience of delivering small/medium size projects (AGILE)
* Excellent communication skills.
* Used to a fast paced and dynamic working environment.
* Has the ability to understand and interpret business information, no matter how vague the initial view looks.
* Has an enthusiastic approach to moving the business forward and is able to move the business forward.
* Able to think creatively.