Management accountant - Leicester - £40-45k
Churchill Howard is currently working in partnership with a growing business in Leicester to look for a management accountant. This role provides financial support and business partners with the operational team to add value to the business. The business is in a growth phase and you will be responsible for establishing processes and maintain control of the finances.
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Providing detailed financial analysis to inform the decision making of operational stakeholders.
* Producing a detailed monthly reporting pack including monthly, quarterly and yearly accounts.
* Preparing accurate budgets and forecasts.
* Challenging and supporting key stakeholders - managing director, strategic advisor
* Preparing monthly management accounts and balance sheet reconciliations.
* Identifying and managing risks that affect business performance.
You'll benefit from an excellent salary and benefits package, strong progression opportunities and a growing business on your CV. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Please be aware as this is an urgent requirement you must be available to interview at short notice!
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment