Office & Field Based Business Improvement Consultant
Business Improvement Consultant Required
Office and Field based.
Salary: £18k - £22k basic + Uncapped OTE+ Fuel allowance
Hours of Work: 8.30am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Benefits: 29 days Holiday, 3 % Company Pension scheme
Office Location: Manchester
Field based coverage: North West
Square Peg Associates are currently recruiting for an Office & Field Based Business Improvement Consultant for a highly accredited, leading training provider based in Manchester.
The role involves being office 30% and field based 70% both new business development and full account management of current clients (50/50 split)
You will be looking after existing customers and developing your customer base by generating your own leads with the full support of internal staff and other Business Improvement Consultants.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage key accounts and up-selling additional training courses both funded and non funded.
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities.
- Lead generation by phone, email etc.
- Cold call prospect clients to generate new business leads
- Maintain and develop existing customer-base and information.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Attend meetings and training sessions to develop relevant knowledge and skills in order to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Sales experience, with proven history of delivering results and working to sales objectives, targets and deadlines.
- Previous experience of business-to-business sales.
- Experience of working in a fast changing working environment.
- IT experience, including use of Word, Excel and Database.
- Experience of working within a sales team.
Ideal but not essential:
- Administration experience.
- Understanding of NVQ’s and Apprenticeship programme.
- Relevant experience within the logistics, manufacturing, retail and automotive sectors.
Should you wish to apply for the above role please contact Square Peg Associates based in Rochdale.