Salary: Competitive salary + pension + flexible working arrangements + company perks
Are you looking to take your first step into the publishing world?
A leading property management company is looking for a Publishing Assistant to join their team.
Working with over 250 UK property developers and housebuilders, they are experts in the delivery of bespoke handover products. They work with companies of all sizes, delivering a bespoke, high quality and consistent service, tailored to their clients' brands.
About the role:
You will work mainly within their Editorial team to help get their homeowner manuals researched, written and checked before being dispatched to property developers.
Day-to-day, you'll carry out local area research, set up development information in manuals and proofread texts. You will be working closely with the Editors to support them in getting the manuals to publication stage.
You will also be given the opportunity to assist in the other Operational teams, including inputting plot specific information into manual templates and assembling and packing the folios ready for dispatch.
- Educated to degree level, minimum of A-level in English
- Passionate about the written word
- Accurate and detail focused, with high levels of organisation skills
- Motivated by standards of high quality
- Strong ICT skills, along with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the business and externally
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Ability to work well as part of a dynamic team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements - part time working considered initially, e.g. to cover remaining studies
- Pension scheme
- Employee perk scheme
- Free onsite parking
- A fun and friendly office environment
- Free fruit and hot drinks
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY now.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Publishing Assistant, Editing, Editorial Assistant, Publisher, Copywriter, Copywriting Assistant, Researcher, Proofreading, Proof Reading, may also be considered for this role.