My client, a prestigious well-known organisation based in Chester are currently recruiting. Due to promotion they require an Events Officer to complement their existing small but busy team. The role will be on a full time permanent basis, Monday to Friday 08:30AM to 17:00PM.
The main purpose of this role is to support the Head of Development managing all aspects of event coordination, database administration and alumni relations.
- Create and initiate ideas for Alumni events
- Co-ordinate the organisation, planning and execution of internal and external Alumni and other fundraising events
- Support the Head of Development with the cultivation and stewardship of relationships. This includes being a first point of contact including face-to-face, telephone, written and electronic communication.
- Co-ordinate efforts to encourage all school leavers to become active members of the School's alumni community
- Co-ordinate efforts to improve and measure levels of alumni engagement
- Co-ordinate efforts to seek out and re-engage with lost alumni
- Improve the quality and levels of data held on all alumni with full consideration of the school's policies and current laws
- Support the Head of Development in identifying, researching and creating detailed profiles and briefings on major donor prospects, charitable foundations and other organisations
- Ensure accurate and timely recording of the identification, cultivation and solicitation of major donor prospects onto the Raiser's Edge database
- Design and organise initiatives to support the Development Office's goal to increase the number of contacts held for members of the School's community
- Regularly research and write news items relating to Alumni
- Assist with mailings to donors and other members of the School's community
- Co-ordinate alumni e-communications
- Co-ordinate efforts to engage with alumni via all social media channels