Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working in conjunction with the sales and support team, turning their design briefs and requests into exciting and innovative designs proposals.
- Accurately costing design requests using our bespoke project management system
- Produce 3D visuals and graphical illustrations.
- Formalise and prepare tender documents for submission.
- Produce technical specifications to guide our installation teams whilst on-site.
- Produce marketing material and product literature.
Skills and Abilities:
- We require a driven individual with a can do attitude, they will also need a creative eye, to be a team player and have a flexible approach to their work.
- The successful candidate should have CAD experience, preferably AUTOCAD and 3DS Max or similar, but not essential as full on the job training will be provided.
- Numeracy and accuracy would be considered essential skills.
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!