Global Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is a long-standing establishment based in Washington who are looking to hire a Global Digital Marketing Manager to join their team.
As Global Digital Marketing Manager, you will be primarily responsible for all aspects of E-Commerce and Digital Marketing including business planning, promotional campaigns, web analytics, strategy and developing digital content.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute sales strategies, programs and plans for existing and prospect business.
- Development and implementation of an E-Commerce strategy that supports the strategic and financial targets.
- Manage all aspects of web analytics.
- Develop the Search Engine Optimisation strategy.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure all specific on-line products are launched on-time and with appropriate content.
- Develop social media content calendar to support the overall social strategy.
- Manage social advertising budget to optimise reach.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in multi-channel E-Commerce business models.
- An understanding of the online consumer journey.
- Ability to work closely with external web developers and designers.
- Experience of using Google Analytics to improve performance.
- Understanding of Digital Marketing.
- Knowledge of analysing campaign results.
- Experience of managing a team.
- Practical experience of Search Engine Optimisation and Paid Search would be beneficial.
In return for your hard work and dedication, this company offer a great range of benefits, including an annual bonus scheme, significant staff discounts, a company pension scheme, a significantly above average holiday allowance and the chance to work with a highly sought after brand.
If this sounds like the job for you, click 'apply' and we will be in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81425564