Product Change Control Analyst - Contract
My West Midlands based Automotive Engineering client currently has an immediate requirement for a Product Change Control Analyst within its busy PCC Department.
The role requires an experienced Change Controller with previous experience with Mechanical Products.
Key responsibilities include:
- Validation and analysis of new change requests
- Processing of product change released from engineering
- To identify any change with potential impact on cost or production capability
- Establish realistic and achievable effectively dates for Implementation
- Maintenance and Monitoring of Change Request Metrics.
For more information or to apply, please respond with your CV in the first instance.