2 X Lead Architect - MCSE, VCP, CCIA - Birmingham
Job Title: Lead Architect
Salary: £50,000 - £80,000 + Benefits
Architect, Pre Sales, VMware, Storage, NetApp, HP, Veeam, Dell, MSCE, VCP, MASE
Computer Futures are currently seeking candidates for a Lead Architect for a well established organisation based in the Birmingham area.
You have experience within the following;
- Conceptualise and Design overall solutions to support complex environments
- Technical Pre-sales support of prospects from initial design meetings through to valuation and closure.
- Give technical presentations and product demonstrations.
- Architect technical solutions to customer's requirements.
- Liaise with vendors to further knowledge of products.
- Working with the pre sales technical architect team to improve our solutions and standards.
- Installation and configuration of solutions will be required at time.
Some Travel Required.
- Well organised & good time management
- Ability to work on own initiative or work as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Approachable and personable nature
- Maintain a professional, confidential and polite disposition at all times
Your technical experience will include;
- VMware VCP 5.0 Required, MCSE and relevant Microsoft Qualifications are an advantage.
- The ability to provide effective presentations, demonstrations and technical support during the sales cycle.
- HP Servers
- HP Storage (MSA, EVA, 3Par)
- Dell Servers
- Equalogic Storage
- NetApp Storage
- Microsoft HyperV
- Microsoft Operating systems/Server software
- Ethernet/Fibre channel and iSCSI technologies
- Replication and data backup
- Cloud Services
Any certifications such as; MCSE, CCIA, VCP which will enhance your profile.
The role is paying up to £80,000, dependent on salary and comes with an array of benefits.
Please send your most recent CV to Harry Porter at Computer Futures or contact me on 01179 103 333.