To £55,000pa + Benefits
Barrow in Furness
Our client is looking to appoint a high calibre IT Manager to manage a small technical team and to take ownership of the strategic plan and all the technical issues associated with that. The IT security strategy, the roadmap, the governance framework and the architecture and systems will all need to be developed and maintained and incident management and problem management dealt with to ITIL standards. There are a variety of IT projects that are in need of delivery which will also be an integral part of the role.
- Managing a small infrastructure team
- Overviewing IT procedures
- Setting service level agreements and information security policy to ITIL standards
- IT Project management
An experienced manager and a good communicator, who excels in a strategic role is required. You will need to have a good technical understanding and an ability to successfully deliver projects.
You will need experience of:
- IT Security Strategy, devising a roadmap, architecture, controls and systems
- IT Project Management including project management methodologies
- ITIL experience - ideally certified
- A good technical understanding of VMWare, Active Directory, WAN, LAN, VOIP
- Financial Services would be an added benefit
Our client is an established Financial Services business that has the heart of the customer consistently in mind. They are well established business with a have undertaken a steady growth and are consistently looking forward.
Keen to capitalise on tremendous new business opportunities, they are looking to appoint a high calibre IT Manager to lead their technical team.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, then please attach your CV quoting your current remuneration details quoting reference number 371151.