Construction Manager - fit out
Amida are currently searching for a Construction Managers with commercial fit out project experience on behalf of a the premier contractor within the fit out market, based in the City.
Based in Central London, this contractor work within the commercial, media and data centre sectors on projects from £5 million to £400 million. They are currently seeking a Construction Manager to support a Project Manager within their Major Project team.
This particular role is to deliver a high end commercial fit out project for a well known social media company in Central London.
* Coordinating with the site team and managing field operations.
* Involvement in quality and project safety requirements.
* Ensures all company, client, and project policies, procedures, standards are adhered to, and may need to interpret policies as required,
* Maintains official project logs and documentation files.
* Other duties as assigned.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
* At least 2 years' experience in a similar level site management role.
* Previous experience of construction delivery in the residential sector.
* Exposure to projects over valued over £20M
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to thrive under pressure.
* Degree in either Construction Management or Civil Engineering is preferred.
* Professional Memberships are an advantage but not essential.