Membership Manager - Leading Not-For-Profit
Membership Manager / Membership Account Manager (Leading Not-For-Profit)
A talented Membership Manager / Membership Account Manager is needed to join a leading trade association that celebrates outstanding promotional marketing across the UK. Whether you love driving engagement, have a knack for understanding needs, developing innovative solutions or you are searching for a marketing career with a unique industry perspective then we would love to hear from you.
Experience in a membership role would be preferred, but isn't essential.
Celebrating excellence, providing legal advice, promoting best practice and developing talent, this leading not-for-profit membership body is truly dedicated to ensuring promotional marketing is inspiring, legal, honest, decent and truthful. They are now seeking an ambitious Membership Manager / Membership Account Manager to engage with valued members from their superb office in Holborn.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Membership Manager / Membership Account Manager will be tasked with supporting current members whilst recruiting new members into the organisation. On a day-to-day basis expect to ensure current members are aware of the benefits and services of their membership, work with the MD to build a new membership pipeline, promote conferences, member & social events, renew annual memberships, secure sponsorship for key events and anything else necessary to increase membership numbers.
To qualify... You should be a highly organised and proactive Membership Manager / Membership Account Manager / Membership Development Manager / Business Development Manager / Membership Sales Manager / Membership Marketing Manager, or similar, with excellent people skills and a CV that can demonstrate:
- Experience either in a similar membership role or working within a business development / sales role within a brand, marketing / creative agency or in house;
- An ability to develop, drive and deliver against targets;
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with the ability to multi-task;
- An understanding of various media and channels for marketing and an awareness of latest tools and techniques;
- The ability to manage stakeholder relationships;
- The ability to forge and maintain relationships across the industry;
- A commitment to high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven Membership Manager / Membership Account Manager looking to develop their skills within an exciting not-for-profit that offers 25 days holiday. Expect an environment that is based on merit and inclusiveness, where all employees can develop their full potential!
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Sales £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Charity Sales £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Sales £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Sales £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Public Sector Sales £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)