Infrastructure Support Engineer - Abingdon
Infrastructure Support Engineer - 6 months - Oxford
Type: 6 Month Contract
Rate: £200-£300 per day dependant on experience
Start Date: May 2014
This is a broad Infrastructure support role in a very rewarding environment that offers development opportunities into technical architecture and a variety of other technical/leadership avenues. If you're an Infrastructure Support Engineer that is a great communicator with a proactive attitude and someone who enjoys solving challenging technical problems, this is a role that may be of great interest to yourself.
Key Skills required
- Must have previous IT support experience at 2nd or 2nd/3rd line levels including MS Server 2008R2/2012 XP/7,8 & VMware, within an external customer-oriented IT environment.
- Experience of supporting Symantec Backup Exec, Anti-Virus and personally leading multi-server based implementations would all be useful.
- Strong problem solving abilities and excellent communication, customer handling and inter-personal skills.
- Strong planning, organising and prioritising abilities. Target focused, proactive and keen to spot opportunities to refine and improve processes and service.
- Technical qualifications such as MCTS, MCSA, MCSE, MCITP.
If you believe you have the right skills for this role, interview slots are available next week for suitable candidates so please send your up to date CV to contact Russell Woodford on 01179 103 333 to avoid disappointment.