Senior Site Manager
Senior Site Manager £55-£65k + Car Allowance + Pension + Healthcare
Skilled Careers Search & Selection are currently recruiting for a Site Manager for a well-known Residential Developer with a very healthy order book and turnover of circa 100 million +. The Company specialises in mixed use residential developments and high spec private developments, all ranging from £10 million ? £100 million
Specific Duties for the successful Candidate
- Manage a team of Site Supervisors/Operatives/Sub-contractors to ensure compliance and standards across the division.
- Ensure health & safety standards are never compromised and that processes and documentation is regularly reviewed and maintained.
- Manage the risk to the organisation through contractual awareness of main contractor terms and conditions.
- Lead the team by example, promoting values and development opportunities.
- Too understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time.
- Too carry out work in a safe and diligent manner.
- Ensure project is on track according to original project plans.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the site and all employees.
- Have experience in both refurb and new build.
Person Specification for the successful Candidate
- SMSTS Card.
- Previous experience managing external packages on large Residential / Commercial Projects
- Previous experience managing sub-contractors on a Construction Site.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Organised, motivated and strong planning skills.
- Proven people leadership skills.
For more information or other Construction Vacancies please email or 0207 065 7270
Please be aware any referrals that are placed from your recommendations you with receive £250 worth of vouchers.