Senior Quantity Surveyor - Sheffield
Senior Quantity Surveyor required for a well-established, award winning Construction Main Contractor based in Sheffield. The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be accountable to the Commercial Manager and will help manage a team of Assistant / Junior Quantity Surveyors. My client specialise in Student Accommodation so experience within this sector is highly advantageous. The ideal Senior Quantity Surveyor will have a minimum of 6 years' experience within construction and will, ideally be degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a growing, reputable company and further their career. This successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be expected to prepare monthly cost reports, maintain regular contact with co-workers and subcontractors and monitor procurement as well as many other duties.
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Sheffield Position Overview
- Prepare monthly cost reports
- Delegate tasks to Assistant / Trainee Quantity Surveyor
- Accountable to the Commercial Manager
- Monitor subcontract accounts
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Sheffield Position Requirements
- Ideally degree qualified
- Good knowledge of Contract Law
- Minimum of 6 years' experience within construction
- Live locally to Sheffield
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Sheffield Position Remuneration
- Salary dependant on experience
- Working hours Monday- Thursday 8:00-5:30, Friday 8:00-3:30
- 25 days holiday
- Healthcare scheme
- Car/ car allowance
- Other company benefits
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy