You will be responsible for managing and reporting on commercial activities including;
- Customer billing
- Subcontractor payments
- Financial Tracking
- Accounts monitoring - ensuring consistent cash-flow
- Assisting the design team were applicable
- Reporting and adhoc administrative duties on behalf of the Quantity Surveyor.
You will be responsible for liaising with various departments as a key point of contact for the Quantity Surveyor and have the opportunity to be a key member of the commercial team.
- Experience in a similar role
- IT literate with advanced experience in both Excel and Word and a working knowledge of other software including databases
- High level of numeracy and experience of producing commercial reports.
- Ability to collate, analyse and present data from various different sources
- HNC or similar
- Understanding of utility/ construction sector
- Working knowledge of financial systems
- Experience of handling variations and costing of works where original scope of works has changed