TRAINEE SALMON FARMER - EDAY, ORKNEY
Looking for a new career challenge and a change of lifestyle? This is an extremely rare opportunity to relocate to the remote Orkney Island of Eday as a trainee salmon farmer.
Due to the technical nature of this vacancy, essential qualifications include, two Highers/ A Levels (or equivalent), IT literacy, gifted communication skills, a drive to succeed and a willingness to undertake further training and personal development.
The training programme that accompanies this role is comprehensive and unique within the salmon farming industry. As a result, this is a fantastic opportunity for ambitious and committed individuals to have a successful and rewarding career within Aquaculture.
If this challenge sounds like your next career step then we’d like hear from you. Tell us why you'd be perfect for this position and why you would relish the chance to relocate to a beautiful but remote part of the British Isles. In return, Scottish Sea Farm offers a competitive salary, along with a generous bonus-incentive scheme and a leading occupational health programme. Some help with relocation and housing would be available to the successful applicant.
To obtain an application pack please contact Claire Scott on 01786 445521 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Friday 20th June, 2014
More jobs like this
- Permanent £15,000 - £19,999 Supply Chain & Logistics Accountancy jobs in Orkney
- Permanent £15,000 - £19,999 Supply Chain & Logistics Media & Advertising jobs in Orkney
- Permanent £15,000 - £19,999 Supply Chain & Logistics Banking, Finance & Insurance jobs in Orkney
- Permanent £15,000 - £19,999 Supply Chain & Logistics Charity jobs in Orkney
- Permanent £15,000 - £19,999 Supply Chain & Logistics Education jobs in Orkney