General Manager / Operations Manager - Luxury Club
General Manager / Operations Manager - (Luxury Club)
A General Manager / Operations Manager (with hospitality management experience) is needed to join a luxury private members club for families in Chelsea. Undertaking a strong period of international growth this is a great time to join the team as you will work at the forefront of the club, meeting members, leading teams and contributing to their overall growth.
Considered as a market leader in their sector, this luxury members club provides an unrivalled environment, amazing facilities and superb creative classes for families with children from twelve months to twelve years. Reporting directly to the CEO the General Manager / Operations Manager will act as a management lynchpin juggling day-to-day challenges, maintaining exceptional standards and excellent staff rapport to ensure a first class environment and happy members.
Tasked with ensuring the smooth operation of the club you should expect a diverse and challenging role that will test your organisational and management skills to the limit. Whether you are managing operational teams (F&B, Play & Reception), updating policies, preparing budgets, assisting with memberships, managing and hiring staff, reviewing / preparing reports or any other related duty, it will be your fantastic interpersonal skills, knowledge of hospitality and experience of managing multiple teams that ensures this amazing venue runs smoothly.
To qualify. You should be an General Manager / Operations Manager / Hospitality General Manager / Hospitality Manager / Hospitality Services Manager / Guest Services Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar general management role ideally within high end hospitality;
- You have strong leadership, motivation and managerial skills;
- You are a fantastic communicator with both children and adults;
- You are passionate about play and child engagement;
- You are creative an able to think outside the box;
- You understand a P&L and are able to budget, forecast and plan;
- Excellent presentation / public speaking skills;
- The ability to spot business opportunities;
- Fantastic attention to detail, time management and organisational skills.
Any experience or exposure to child psychology / early years training or working with children would be a bonus.
This is a rare opportunity for General Manager / Operations Manager with a strong work ethic and a self-sufficient approach to run a superb venue.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Purchasing £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Engineering Purchasing £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Public Sector Purchasing £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Retail Purchasing £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Travel, Leisure & Tourism Purchasing £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)