Work for one of the most exciting, ambitious and well-respected lenders in the Bridging and Development space. A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Underwriter to enjoy an interesting pipeline of cases, have full autonomy of their workload and play a key part in driving the performance of the UW team.
This family-run, specialist short-term Lender take a common-sense approach to lending and have been one of the key players within the Bridging and Development space for the last 10 years. Offering a service to clients and holding their hand through the whole process to ensure the smoothest drawdown and completion of the loan. Assisting property developers, property investors, intermediaries and individuals with funding when they most need it.
As a Senior Underwriter you will be responsible for:
- Assessing and providing credit decisions on live cases
- Reviewing lending policies
- Working closely with the managing directors to ensure business improvement
- Help maintain and encourage intermediary relationships
- Management and support of case managers
To be a successful Senior Underwriter you will have:
- Experience working within a specialist lender or within the Bridging and Development space
- Strong mandate holder / previous management experience
- Experience of manual underwriting
- Previous experience of working as a Senior Underwriter
- Strong market knowledge
- The ability to work well as part of a small team
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Underwriter to work for a specialist lender, be rewarded with an attractive salary of up to £45,000, work in the heart of Manchester City Centre and join not just a business, but a "family"!