Our client is offering an exciting opportunity to join their busy team to work alongside the Marketing Manager as the Marketing Assistant.
The ideal candidate will have the absolute minimum of 1 year's industry experience and be able to work well in a fast pace, sometimes high-pressure environment. An educational background within either a Media or Marketing subject is desirable but not essential. The individual must have a positive working attitude and be comfortable with multi-tasking.
This position is to support the Marketing Manager in providing a co-ordinated approach to the delivery of the divisional marketing. Assisting in developing and the marketing activities within the business, the chosen candidate will be updating/producing all marketing literature for the company. Ensuring compliance with group marketing policies and procedures.
This includes the development and management of their social media sites, digital campaigns and company website.
With an annual salary of £25,000 the working hours are Monday - Friday, 9:00 to 5:30.
- Create engaging content targeted to the E-commerce industry.
- Creating in line with the company's procedures and guidelines.
- Manage the company's social media sites.
- Work with PR agencies to increase company awareness.
- Monitor and establish the market to achieve optimum media coverage.
- Liaise with local digital agencies to increase the company's online presence. i.e. SEO, PPC and emailed marketing.
- Liaise with the inhouse sales team to create relevant marketing materials.
- Create and monitor an internal communications programme to keep all members up to date on recent literature, news and events.
- Writing for all digital platforms.
- Provide in-depth digital insight and analysis (web, email, social media).
The ideal candidate will be able to work to deadlines where required, be able to prioritise workload and work well with others when necessary to contribute to company growth and development.
It is essential that you have excellent verbal/written communication skills and are an advanced user of Excel, Outlook and Office along with other general computer skills. This includes the usage and techniques of social media sites.
- Knowledge of Adobe CC - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Previous experience of working with email marketing.
- Degree, recognised marketing qualification or relevant industry experience.
- Appreciation of brand and design.
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position. If you would like to be considered for similar and future positions, or for a complete listing of all our current vacancies, please visit our website.