SCCM 07/12 Specialist (Windows Engineer) - BANKING
A boutique global investment bank is looking to hire an SCCM Expert / Microsoft Systems Center Architect to join their infrastructure team in a mixed 3rd line Support capacity, ensuring the stability of server systems whilst also taking technical ownership for the SCCM environment. The ability to troubleshoot complex issues, knowledge share and translate designs into engineered solutions will be key.
The Engineer will be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining the SCCM Infrastructure within the bank, including being point of contact for areas outside the UK.
Essential Skill Set:
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems, SCCM server technologies (particularly 2012) and application delivery methods
- Active Directory / Group Policies
- Knowledge of SQL Server (queries / reporting)
- Knowledge of scripting language e.g. Powershell / VBS
- Microsoft and 3rd party patching
- Previous experience within an SCCM SME capacity
Whilst there are the core Windows and SCCM requirements for the role, equally as important is finding a candidate who is highly personable as the team and company are not likely many banks, they are very sociable and employees build strong relationships across business and technology teams globally. Therefore if you like the sound of working for a banking/finance company with strong core values in an technical SME capacity, even if you have no prior banking experience, this role is likely to suit your profile.