Sheltered Scheme Manager
Sheltered Scheme Manager Required for an Immediate Start
One of our clients is currently looking to recruit an experienced Sheltered Scheme Manager to join their team. The successful candidate needs to be available to start immediately and be available to work in the Middlesex area.
Position: Sheltered Scheme Manager
Period: 2 months with possible extension
Hours: Monday to Friday: 20 hours a week
Rate: £11 - £14 per hour (dependent on experience)
Duties for the successful Sheltered Scheme Manager will include:
- Conducting resident welfare checks
- Responsible for health and safety inspections and fire safety checks
- Dealing with all manner of queries and resident issues
- Liaising with external agencies and
- Organising resident visits and conducting morning calls
- Testing alarm system
- Supervising contractors on site
It is essential you have:
- Previous scheme management experience
- An Enhanced DBS check dated within the last 12 months ideally registered on the update service
If you are interested in this position or to find out about any other interim positions within Social Housing please contact Sintija Mezpapane or Cameron Porter on or email
If you know anyone else who may be relevant for the above roles, please don't hesitate to pass on this email.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.