IT Infrastructure Support
Central Employment are currently working with a global pharmaceutical client who are looking to expand their infrastructure team with an additional IT Support colleague. This is an ideal opportunity to join a market leader on infrastructure projects. The ideal candidate will have experience of a networking & hardware support ideally from a regulated environment.
- Provide desk side support to all users on site including regular use of ticketing system
- Operates and implements all IT infrastructure in scope
- Ensures effective collaboration with all IT colleagues
- Communicate all IT infrastructure related topics to users on IT Solution Spot
- Support all IT infrastructure projects on site
- Champions the One IT Operating Model and applies the Model in daily work
- Experience supporting infrastructure including servers, switches and desktop environments
- 3 years relevant experience
- Understands characteristics of the current IT environment and actively identifies opportunities for improvement
- Shares knowledge and enforces compliance with IT systems development lifecycle
The IT infrastructure comprises laptop/desktop, mobile devices, networks, security, servers and telephony throughout all business divisions. Close cooperation with IT colleagues, as well as the business, will be required to deliver IT infrastructure capable to support the business needs.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/81400076