Excellent opportunity to join a market leading organisation working on projects within the power sector!
The CAD Designer will join an extremely busy CAD department working on a mix of projects in the high voltage (HV) / transmission and distribution (T&D) sector.
- Produce 2D and 3D CAD drawings using AutoCAD / BIM
- Ensure drawings are produced in accordance with client specifications
- Ensure compliance with internal design policy
- Experience as a CAD Technician working on HV / power projects, ideally substations or experience in a related engineering field
- Experience in 2D and 3D design
- Expert user of AutoCAD with knowledge of other software, such as BIM, Revit, Navisworks
Call Andrew Snelgrove for more information on 020 8655 4935 or email .