- Full Time
The Motorline Group represents 10 Vehicle brands including Toyota, Nissan, Volkswagen, Renault, Peugeot, Hyundai, Skoda, Lexus, Maserati and Dacia in over 50 Dealerships and also 4 Volkswagen group Trade parts centres across the UK employing over 1,400 employees.
Duties to assist with;
- The input of purchase ledger invoices
- Preparation of daily banking and posting to ledgers
- Bank statement postings
- Petty cash recording
- Cheque payment postings
- Reconciliation of control accounts
- Bank reconciliations
You will work closely with colleagues performing some or all of these duties for one or more dealerships.
- You should;
- have previous experience in a similar role
- be computer literate, ideally with Kerridge/ADP experience
- be numerate and accurate
- be well organised and tidy
Pay & Benefits:
- Basic + Bonus Scheme + Funding for study
- Company pension scheme
- 4 weeks’ holiday per year
- Progression opportunities within the group
8.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday (1 hour lunch per day)
Due to the high volume of applicants if you have not had a response within 14 days of submitting your CV you have unfortunately been unsuccessful.