AutoCAD Technician- Civils
AutoCAD Technician-required for a Civil Engineering company based near Derby. My client prides themselves on their committed approach to achieving every aspect of their client's objectives on time and within budget. The Auto CAD Technician will be joining a team of experienced Civil, Structural and Geo-Environmental Engineers and will be accountable to the senior staff. My client works within a range of sectors including Residential, Retail and Education but the Auto-CAD Technician- Civils will predominantly be working within the Highway and Drainage sectors, therefore, an understanding of the common highway and drainage sectional agreements is extremely advantageous.
The Civil Engineering Auto CAD Technician will need to be proficient in AutoCAD as they will be providing CAD drawing support to formulate technical submission packs for road and sewer designs. The successful Civil Engineering Auto CAD Technician will also be undertaking private drainage and external works designs.
AutoCAD Technician- Civils Position Overview
- Work alongside the Senior members of staff and provide support
- Using CAD, formulate technical submission packs for road and sewer designs
- Ensure you are complying with the company H and S Standards at all times
- Provide administrative support
AutoCAD Technician- Civils Position Requirements
- Minimum HNC in Construction
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Familiarity of common highway and drainage agreements is advantageous
- Experience of residential housing site design
AutoCAD Technician- Civils Position Remuneration
- £20,000 - £25,000
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days' holiday
- Other company benefits
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy