Technical Manager, High End Developer, North West London - £65,000 to £75,000 plus Car or Allowance, Bonus and Package.
I am recruiting a Technical Manager for a award winning developer on a luxury residential project.
They are recruiting for this position due to the current London Market which is experiencing unprecedented growth. They are one of the leading luxury developers in London if not the in UK; its developments are among the most sought after in London.
They have annual turnover just over £1 Billion, renowned for designing and building award winning residential developments. They have been voted as one of the top 20 companies to work for.
Project: RC frame development consisting of over 300 high-end residential units.
You will be managing the design team from the beginning of the project and managing a number of design coordinators.
The project is currently at groundwork’s stage.
Due to nature of project this is a really exciting opportunity.
The Company will offer you excellent career development and progression.
- Oversee preparation of the optimisation plans through to approval.
- Brief, manage and drive the external consultants in the preparation and issue of production information to an agreed programme.
- Prepare technical specifications in line with requirements determined by the land acquisition budget and technical/sales meetings.
- Prepare the pre contract programme and present it at the PCP Meeting.
- Ensure all statutory enquiries, crossovers, sewer connections are submitted and pursued for their timely return.
- Oversee the NHBC/Building Regulations applications to approval.
- Ensure that working drawings are in accordance with the approved Planning Scheme.
- Preparation of Health & Safety Plans Part I + II.
- Will have a minimum of Six years experience gained in Architects practice or with a Contractor/developer
- Experience of managaing design based teams.
- Site Experience/Project Based.
- Ideally Degree Educated.
- Good technical knowledge of both house and flat construction.
- Will have up to date knowledge of UK building regulations and NHBC standards.
- Be ambitious and keen to progress within an established company.
To discuss this opportunity please call 02076 538810 or send your CV for an immediate response.
Send your CV to or apply or via www.oneillandbrennan.com