Electrical Design Engineer
Electrical Design and Planning Engineer - Utilities - North West
My client has a requirement for a freelance Electrical Design and Planning Engineer to join their Utilities team based in the North West.
Rate for the successful Electrical Design Engineer;
Negotiable dependent on experience.
Working as the successful Electrical Design Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Working from ONE location.
- Working on multiple projects at any one time.
- Reading and designing electrical drawing and systems.
- Putting together a programme.
Essential Requirements for the role of Electrical Design Engineer
- Experience in Utilities, ideally water or gas.
- Experience working with Distribution network operator companies.
- Electrical Design background
Services advertised by Project Resource Ltd are those of an agency and/or an employment business
*please note that Project Resource offer a referral fee for any candidate(s) you recommend to us that we place in a job. If this role is not of interest / relevant for you then please pass it on to others you know who may be interested*