Junior Systems Administrator - Linux
This rapidly growing young think-tank provide market intelligence and solutions to a range of financial institutions, including some of the largest in the world. As an independent think-tank, they are well revered within the financial services for providing the best intelligence to help businesses implement regulatory changes in a better, faster and cheaper manner.
Their technology platform is growing and with the recent uptake of AWS they are expanding their IT team and looking for a Junior Systems Administrator to be part of the growth.
In this Systems Administrator job you will be working very closely with the IT team on a varied role which includes designing, developing and supporting the award-winning platform. You'll be supporting both internal and external clients from tier-1 investment banks and contribute directly to the expansion of the company's architecture and products.
In this Systems Administrator job, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting both internal staff and external tier-1 banking clients
- Providing support both over the phone, email and face to face
- Supporting regulatory applications, loading code and UAT
- Using DevOps to automate tasks and scale processes
- Being hands-on with helping to integrate systems
- Troubleshooting various issues
What we're looking for?
- A recent BSc or MSc graduate with a 2.1 or above
- A genuine passion for Linux - ideally, you would have a home lab
- Experience with scripting
- A great communicator with the ability to speak with high-profile clients
- A solid understanding of networking principles
- A genuine eagerness for finding solutions to complex problems
What else is on offer?
- The chance to join the company at an exciting time of growth
- Fantastic offices based in Central London
- Great opportunities for learning and development within the business
- Bonus scheme
If you love Linux and want to take your career to the next level, then apply to this Junior Systems Administrator job in London today!