Event Manager, Finance, London, £300 pd
My client, a leading bank, is currently looking for Event Manager who will report to the Brands and Marketing team. Based in their London offices on a contract basis paying a daily rate of £300 on a 6 month rolling contract
You will meet the following requirements:
- Proven event/marketing manager who has experience delivering large scale projects which span the marketing mix
- Extensive event management experience in addition to being comfortable working at a strategic level.
- Strategically manage delegated events for key segment stakeholders, ensuring strong relationships are developed with high quality events are delivered
- Manage events from concept through to delivery - ensuring delivery is on time, to budget and specification
- Work closely with the planning and communications team to drive the development of event content
- Responsible for event budgets, following key processes and ensuring they are reconciled accurately
- Manage relationships with suppliers ensuring they are briefed properly and proposals are appropriate and cost effective
- Analyse and evaluate events in a compliant and timely manner in order to provide senior management with information to monitor and control business activity
Key Skills, Knowledge :
- Event experience in a B2B environment
- Financial Services experience is preferred but not essential
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to develop relationships at all levels.
- Good oral & written communication skills are essential, plus the ability to analyse information & make recommendations
- Strong project management and logistics experience is essential
- Experience of developing content for events
- A good understanding of budget processes
- The ability to manage change and gain commitment from other regulatory requirements
- Ability to manage expectations and to challenge where necessary
This is a unique opportunity to secure a long term contract position with a top bank, and be part of a growing team. If you match the above criteria please apply now by sending in your CV ASAP.