Advertising Operations Executive
Ad Ops Exec / Advertising Operations Executive
An entry level Ad Ops Exec / Advertising Operations Executive is needed to join a pioneering business who specialises in intelligent programmatic advertising campaigns. This is an excellent opportunity for an analytically minded graduate to progress their career within a leading digital business.
Situated at the forefront of the programmatic industry you will be joining an award winning business which delivers efficient, integrated programmatic advertising across a variety of platforms. Proud to include Expedia, adidas and John Lewis in their long-term client list this leading business combine pioneering technology with a highly analytical approach to deliver exceptional results and ROI for its clients.
Joining as the entry level Ad Ops Exec / Advertising Operations Executive you will be responsible for the technical implementation, troubleshooting and quality assurance of advertising campaigns. On a day-to-day basis expect to work directly with both clients and advertising platforms to diagnose problems, provide feedback for improvements, undertake ad-hoc project work, or any anything else necessary to ensure maximum campaign efficiency.
To qualify... We don't expect you to have any experience as this is an entry level role but as a guide you should be a talented Graduate / Junior Ad Ops Exec / Advertising Operations Executive or an individual looking for a career change with a CV that demonstrates:
- A passion for technology and / or advertising;
- Exceptional problem solving skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English including strong interpersonal skills;
- A strong work ethic – self-motivation with the ability to take the initiative.
This is a unique opportunity for a Junior Ad Ops Exec / Advertising Operations Executive to join an organisation that prides itself in delivering high performing advertising solutions for some amazing client names all within a fun, professional and rewarding working environment! Get in touch...
More jobs like this
- Permanent £25,000 - £29,999 Project / Product Management Media & Advertising jobs in London (Greater)
- Permanent £25,000 - £29,999 Project / Product Management Technology & New Media jobs in London (Greater)
- Permanent £25,000 - £29,999 Project / Product Management Marketing & PR jobs in London (Greater)