- Program Manager - Electronic Devices
- Based in Crewe
- £40,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Pension
Perpetual Engineering is working in partnership with a market leading manufacturer of technical devices and solutions for the oil and gas, pharmaceutical, and chemical industries. The company have been hugely successful and are looking to double their turnover this year by developing new products and by adding a number of key appointments. They pride themselves on innovation and pushing boundaries of product development to deliver a truly unique product and service. Their technology is cutting edge and spans from electronic hardware to software and complete RTLS solutions. Due to continued growth, the company now require an experienced Program Manager to join their dynamic team based in Crewe.
This role will report directly to the Operations Director and will require someone who enjoys taking a proactive approach to managing the full lifecycle of the company product portfolio. This person will have a genuine passion and desire to understand industry trends and anticipate future customer expectations, enabling the company to maintain their current position as leaders in their industry.
To be successful you will have previous experience of working in a similar role and have great commercial acumen. You will use your industry knowledge, customer relationships and analytics to generate ideas to find solutions for the broader market. You will work collaboratively with other areas of the business including Engineering and Marketing and serve as the external ambassador for your product offering, occasionally working with the sales channels and key customers. You will have a passion for getting things done and contributing significantly to the success of an organisation.Key Responsibilities
- Owning one of the companies key product families and defining the products and strategy for critical growth.
- Identifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and monitoring competitor activity
- Identify potential new product opportunities for the EA marketplace
- Create manage and monitor business plans for all new products
- Manage structured pricing reviews to ensure retained margin
- Working cross-functionally to develop and implement a go-to-market plan
- Identifying potential partner relationships for the product portfolio.
- Ideally, you will have experience of working within the constraints of a regulated environment along with an understanding of the process industries such as oil and gas, chemical, and mining.
- Educated to degree level in an engineering/science discipline
- Proven business acumen with a history of managing products into growth
- Leadership skills with the ability to "get things done" with a diverse team of professionals
- Excellent public speaking skills with the enthusiasm to be a product evangelist
- Managing dynamic priorities, setting deadlines and ruthless efficiency
The company have a clear strategy and want to attract the best talent possible to join them and be part of their success story. They support a culture of trust and understanding where employees get to share their ideas, challenge themselves and enhance their personal capability.
Immediate start is available with interviews being held currently. If you would like to apply please send your C.V quoting the job reference alternatively call Jamie directly on to discuss this opportunity in further detail.
Nb. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position. Perpetual Engineering Partnerships is part of the Cygnet Group of companies based in Northwich and specialise in providing the best quality contract and permanent engineers to the white collar market. We offer a truly unique approach to other recruitment companies by providing an internal engineering perspective and assessment which is unrivalled in the market. We are looking to add value to both clients and candidates alike with a pioneering mix of both recruitment and engineering methods. If this is a concept you are interested in regardless of your relevance to the position advertised then please send your cv or visit our website at www.perpetualengineering.co.uk or call on .