Michael Page is currently looking for a Marketing Manager for a business based in Bedfordshire. The candidate will be responsible for managing and growing the affiliate programmes and campaigns.
The client is a quirky online retailer working with a number of well known fashion brands, retailers and lifestyle brands. They have recently developed an app to offer a service and solution to their customers helping them change the way they think about the value of clothing and rewarding them for using the app through loyalty schemes.
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
Managing your own portfolio of UK an International affiliate programmes.
- Assisting with Marketing Campaigns and Communications
- Auditing affiliate websites and promotional methods to ensure compliance with programme terms and conditions
- Researching and contacting prospective affiliates for campaigns. This includes approaching both large volume driving websites, and smaller, long-tail influencers and bloggers in the UK and International markets.
- Assisting with new business proposals and pitches.
In order to be consider you will ideally have:
- Knowledge of the Retail market including experience with working on loyalty schemes
- Healthy Marketing experience
- Experience of working with affiliates or on affiliate campaigns
£30-45K dependant on experience