Payroll role for an established and growing business located on the outskirts of Bury St Edmunds
Your new company
An established company which continues to experience exciting growth is seeking a professional and proactive individual to join them in the job role of Payroller & HR Assistant
Your new role
Reporting to the Senior Management team and working alongside the finance department, this is a varied and interesting role that will suit someone with a background in payroll combined with HR administration experience. Key responsibilities will include:
- Processing all monthly salaries including expenses
- Processing monthly commission payments
- Preparing and submitting the payroll to an external provider
- Payroll reconciliations
- Pension administration
- Starter and leavers paperwork and new starter inductions
- Company policy administration e.g. income protection
- Maintaining training records and highlighting training requirements
- Vehicle administration
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a proactive and enthusiastic individual with a desire to become a pivotal and visible member of the business. Experience in running a payroll and HR administration function will be key.
What you'll get in return
Modern, open plan and positive work environment
Excellent holiday entitlement
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.