Marketing Acquisition Specialist
An excellent opportunity for a Marketing Acquistion Specialist to work for one of the UK's most trusted financial Services brands- working on a 6 month FTC and looking to start asap.
Our client is a Financial Services/Insurance provider and of the UK's most trusted brands. Based in Basingstoke they are easily accessible via the A3 and have excellent train links into London.
The Marketing Acquisition Specialist will have the following responsibilities;
managing direct mail campaigns to ensure they are performing optimally and identify ways to increase response and improve efficiency,
Managing third parties such as marketing agencies and the mailing house services.
Work with the customer insights team to improve data targeting and reach new customers through segmentation.
Identify new ideas for new marketing campaigns to improve the response and customer journey.
Work with the Contact Centre teams based in Newcastle to improve customer experience and conversion rates, requiring a commercial mindset and the ability to influence key internal stakeholders.
The Marketing Acquisition Specialist should have the following skillset;
- Experience of direct mail and email marketing channels is essential
- Experience of working with Customer Insights teams and data modelling is preferred
- Experience of understand key performance metrics and driving ROI is essential
- The ability to manage internal and external stakeholders is essential, including managing the day to day relationships with external agencies
- Experience of working in Insurance/FS is desirable but not essential. Experience of working in a matrix management organisation is essential however.
- Demonstrable capability to proactively seek and implement new and better ways to serve the customer and to drive commercial benefit for the business is essential
My client is offering the successful candidate a salary of up to £35,000+bens on a 6 month fixed-term contract